For up to two people, we have a large (10'9"x 14" w/ 11' ceiling) furnished bedroom with PRIVATE newly-remodeled bath in a one-of-a-kind modern 2 bedroom/2 bath historical Victorian beauty! This modernized home is a real treat and we are looking to share it with up to two more responsible people from whatever background. The room is opening up on or before February 1st as a 1 year (negotiable) furnished lease....
- First floor flat: rear opens to street level on Seymour Street; - Fully Furnished bedroom (wrought-iron-framed queen bed, oak night stand and two large dressers, plus other amenities -- not on the street -- quiet);
- Access to private office;
- Large walk-in closet with built-in shelves and drawers from California Closets;
- Door in office to nice patio with gas grill;
- New 2nd bathroom with shower, fixtures, and electrical;
- Kitchen with granite counter tops, Cherrywood cupboards, modern appliances: new dishwasher, new refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker;
- Comcast high-speed wireless or wired Internet (optional, share 1/3rd the cost);
- Protected by ADT Security;
- Electricity and natural gas (included);
- We have the place cleaned by our cleaning people every 4-7 weeks for $100ish. You'd pay one third of that.
- Ultrareasonable amount of storage in basement for your personal property;
- New large capacity commercial grade washer, and dryer;
- 11' ceilings in most parts of the flat except hallway;
- Central forced air heat; former coal-burning fireplace refurbished and converted to natural gas in living room;
- DirecTV with premium channels, plus color flat panel LCD TV in living room with hookup in your bedroom included -- (optional, you pay 1/3 the TV cost if you want it). We have a flat panel LCD TV for you to use if you need it; and
- Dry Cleaner/Laundry literally one block away on Divisadero Street.
Parking is really pretty easy in the neighborhood, and there are NO RESIDENTIAL PARKING STICKERS NEEDED in our immediate neighborhood. We have street cleaning once a week on Fridays from 12-2 on our little side street, Seymour Street. Due to the configuration of our driveway, we have a street parking space that can be used overnight in extraordinary situations, but is not included as part of any lease.
$1895/month (1 person) $2195/month (2 people) + a pro rata share of the building's water/sewer bill every month (depends on number of bodies occupying our unit). Security deposit equivalent to one month's rent required; additionally, 1/2 of the last month's rent due upon signing of lease. Credit check required.
Location is undefined