For up to two people, we have a large (10'9"x 14" w/ 11' ceiling) furnished bedroom with PRIVATE newly-remodeled bath in a one-of-a-kind modern 2 bedroom/2 bath historical Victorian beauty! This modernized home is a real treat and we are looking to share it with up to two more responsible people from whatever background. The room is opening up on or before February 1st as a 1 year (negotiable) furnished lease....
- First floor flat: rear opens to street level on Seymour Street; - Fully Furnished bedroom (wrought-iron-framed queen bed, oak night stand and two large dressers, plus other amenities -- not on the street -- quiet);
- Access to private office;
- Large walk-in closet with built-in shelves and drawers from California Closets;
- Door in office to nice patio with gas grill;
- New 2nd bathroom with shower, fixtures, and electrical;
- Kitchen with granite counter tops, Cherrywood cupboards, modern appliances: new dishwasher, new refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker;
- Comcast high-speed wireless or wired Internet (optional, share 1/3rd the cost);
- Protected by ADT Security;
- Electricity and natural gas (included);
- We have the place cleaned by our cleaning people every 4-7 weeks for $100ish. You'd pay one third of that.
- Ultrareasonable amount of storage in basement for your personal property;
- New large capacity commercial grade washer, and dryer;
- 11' ceilings in most parts of the flat except hallway;
- Central forced air heat; former coal-burning fireplace refurbished and converted to natural gas in living room;
- DirecTV with premium channels, plus color flat panel LCD TV in living room with hookup in your bedroom included -- (optional, you pay 1/3 the TV cost if you want it). We have a flat panel LCD TV for you to use if you need it; and
- Dry Cleaner/Laundry literally one block away on Divisadero Street.
Parking is really pretty easy in the neighborhood, and there are NO RESIDENTIAL PARKING STICKERS NEEDED in our immediate neighborhood. We have street cleaning once a week on Fridays from 12-2 on our little side street, Seymour Street. Due to the configuration of our driveway, we have a street parking space that can be used overnight in extraordinary situations, but is not included as part of any lease.
$1895/month (1 person) $2195/month (2 people) + a pro rata share of the building's water/sewer bill every month (depends on number of bodies occupying our unit). Security deposit equivalent to one month's rent required; additionally, 1/2 of the last month's rent due upon signing of lease. Credit check required.
We are a secure gay married couple. We're pretty easy going. Social drinking is cool. 420 is cool. We really would like you not to "hole up" in the room and never come out of it. We'd like to have a civil and friendly relationship with you. And, we encourage you to take advantage of what our flat has to offer. Have your friends over, make meals in the kitchen, have people over for dinner, and stuff like that. It's your home too! Oh, yeah. We've got two dogs: a brother and sister from the same litter, eight years old, rescued from the Central Valley -- "Large, medium-sized dogs," as we like to describe them. They're Shepherd mixes, and have never ever bitten anybody, although they are vocal when people come to the door. But they settle down soon after.
We're near a bunch of MUNI lines: 24 Divisadero, 5 and 5L Fulton, 31 Balboa, 38 and 38L Geary, 21 Hayes, 22 Fillmore -- all within one to seven minutes walking distance from our place. AND, we're just a few minutes' walk from the hustle and bustle of the happening Divisadero corridor of the NOPA neighborhood: with funky shops and all different kinds of bars and restaurants. And there are four different convenience stores and a Walgreens within a five minute or less walk from our place (and a Safeway about 6-7 blocks away.)
Smokers cool, but we ask you to smoke outside on the patio, not in your room.
To get started with the application, reply to this email, ASK FOR AN APPLICATION, and I'll email you back the Application for Rental. We can go from there, OK? Thanks! If you have a dog that we agree on, there's a $200 addition to your security deposit.
Location is undefined